Size(L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 18 mm
Voltage: DC 12~36 V
1. Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
2. The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board
3. GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
4. PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
5. Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
6. Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
– DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver
The module has an interface pinout is almost the same with A4988 stepper motor drive carrier, so that it can be used as a higher performance in a pull-down menu the plates replaced in many applications.
DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step).
It uses 8.2 – 45V, can provide up to about 1.5 per phase no heat sink or forced air flow (rated up to 2.2 per volume sufficient additional cooling).
Simple step and direction control interface
The interface can connect directly with 3.3V and 5V systems
Support over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown and under-voltage lockout
Support short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
Adjustable current control support you to set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
45V maximum supply voltage
Built-in regulator (needed external logic voltage supply)
– Uno R3 Board
Clock speed: 16 MHz
USB interface: ATmega16U2
Operating voltage: 5 V
I-I / O pin output current: 40 mA max
3.3 V output current: 150 mA max
Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability)
Analog input pins: 6
EEPROM: 1 kB
Static RAM (SRAM): 2 kB
Flash memory: 32 kB
Size(L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 10 mm
1 x Uno R3 Board
1 x CNC Shield Board
4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver
4 x Heat Sink
1 x USB Cable
1 x 40-Pin Row Needles