Here are the E180 User Manual and the E180 Quick start guide for your reference.
Firmware( If the printer turn out to the white screen, please upgrade it)
1. The break-resuming capability enables the machine to stop and save the printing status in real time.
2. The 3.2″ full color touchscreen unfolds an intuitive and sensitive panel by which you could modify the relevant printing parameters.
3. 5 points leveling —- enable level the build platform on the touch screen or via App, helps you to calibrate the build platform accurately and effectively, guaranteeing good adhesion between the first layer of the printout and the platform.
4. Cloud-based EasyPrint 3D App, which is multi-featured with remote control over your 3D printer, a cloud gallery of free 3D models and a 3D printing community, support remote control, On-line firmware upgrade.
5. Bowden Extruder design. With modular extruder and safe nozzle, E180 applies quality ceramic craftsmanship to its design, greatly reducing thermal losses and keeping the temperature of the hotend at 100??? or so.
6. High printing speed, the remote design of E180 extruder renders the printing head agiler, without compromising the printing quality.
7. Built Small, Think Big. The build volume of 130*130*130mm is enough to miniaturize your unlimited imagination and creativity.
8. Enhanced printing accuracy. The printouts come with the smooth surface finish, sleek contour, and strong structure.
9. Suitable for DIYers, manufacturers, tinkers, designers, teachers, and students as well as 3D print enthusiasts.
10. E180 has been certificated by CE, FCC, and REACH and PSE for safety.
For more details, please click here to view.
|Positioning precision||X/Y: 0.11mm Z: 0.0025mm|
|Print Speed||80-110mm/s recommended|
|Control software||EasyPrint 3D|
|File format||.stl, G-code|
|Max extruder temp||230°C|
|Power supply||DC 12V/6A|
|Connectivity||USB, TF card (support stand-alone printing)|
|Display screen||3.2 inches Full color touch screen|
|Chassis||Metal plate + injection molding|
|Build Platform||Aluminum alloy plate|
|XYZ Rods||Wear-resistant, stainless steel and lead screw (Z axis)|
|Stepper Motors||1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping|
|Physical Dimensions & Weight|
|Shipping box dimension||374*267*386mm|
|Machine net weight||4.5kg|
|Machine gross weight||6.5kg|
1 x Geeetech® E180 Mini 3D Printer