2.4 Inch PortaPack H2 + HackRF One SDR + Metal Shell Kit Software Defined Radio 1MHz-6GHz
2.4 Inch PortaPack H2 define: Touch screen version with TCXO high precision crystal oscillator without battery
-The official firmware created for the PortaPack has several decoders and transmitters built into it, but the third party firmware is really what you’ll want to use with it since it contains many more decoders and transmit options.
-You can fully unleash the power of the Portapack as this comes with Firmware Installed!
Progress of Work:
1. We have completed the program validation prototype.
2. The latest 2017.5 month documents are based on improvements.
Collect and Replay:
One of the best things about the PortaPack is that it makes acquisition and replay of wireless signals like those from ISM band remote controls extremely easy. To create an acquisition you just need to enter the ‘Acquistion’ menu, set the frequency of the remote key, press the red ‘R’ Record button and then press the key on the remote. Then stop the recording to save it to the SD Card.
Now you can go into the Replay menu, select the file that you just recorded and hit play. The exact same signal will be transmitted over the air, effectively replacing your remote key.
Using the 3.5mm audio jack the Portapack can also be used as a standard Push to Talk or voice activated walkie talkie radio. With a microphone plugged into the audio jack simply hold down the right button to push to talk. If required you can also enable multiple CTCSS tone options, as well as tones that look like they enable transmission to wireless headphones
There are generic OOK transmitter which can be programmed with custom data. This mode might be useful for experimenting with simple keyfobs, or things like home automatation switches.There are numerous transmit modes implemented that are questionable in most countries and could get you into huge trouble. These transmitters are purely to be used for internal testing with a faraday cage!
By connecting speakers to the Portapack’s 3.5mm audio jack you can easily listen in on standard NFM and WFM audio signals. ADS-B reception can be easily enabled on the PortaPack by selecting the inductor and light symbol on the top right. With the bias tee enabled you can receive aircraft.
1. TFT240*320 screen (model: ER-TFT024-3)
2. navigation switch (TSWB3NCB222)
3. audio output
4. microphone input
5. DC2.1 interface
6. 4 layer gold plate
7. ROSH process (exported to Europe and America)
The latest version is updated with the latest documents in 2017.5 month
Add a PortaPack to your HackRF One software-defined radio, and leave your laptop behind! The PortaPack attaches to your HackRF and adds a touchscreen LCD, navigation controls, headphone jack, real-time clock, micro SD card slot,
Just add a USB battery, and you’re ready to explore radio spectrum wherever you are. The PortaPack firmware runs on the fast ARM processors in your HackRF. No computer is necessary (except for reprogramming firmware).
– IQ file replay
– Microphone FM transmit with CTCSS
– CTCSS decoder
– Frequency manager (save & load from SD card, with categories and notes)
– File manager
– ‘Soundboard’ wave file player (put 8-bit mono files in SD card /wav directory)
– ADS-B receiver with map view
– SSTV transmitter
– Fully configurable transmit signals
– POCSAG transmitter
– POCSAG receiver/decoder
– Morse transmitter (FM tone and CW)
– OOK transmitter for common remote encoders (PT2262, doorbells, remote outlets, some garage doors, …)
– RDS (Radio Data System) PSN, RadioText and Time groups transmitter
– Meteorological radiosonde receiver for M10 and M2K2…
– AFSK receiver
– AFSK transmitter (Bell202…)
– Nuoptix DTMF sync transmitter
– TouchTunes jukebox universal remote
– LCR (Language de Commande Routier) message generator
– Street lighting control transmitter (CCIR tones)
– ‘Play Dead’ under emergency
– Fully configurable RF signal generator
– RSSI audio output as pitch (for direction finding)
– 2.4 inch, 240 x 320 RGB LCD with resistive touch panel.
– Four-way arrow keys, rotary jog wheel, and select button.
– Preserving settings and date/time.
– Micro SD card slot for data and code storage
Some features demonstrated in 2016 February 22 firmware video:
– SSB, AM, narrowband FM, wideband FM audio reception, with spectrum waterfall.
– Wideband (18MHz) spectrum analysis and waterfall.
– Monitoring of boat (AIS), automobile (TPMS), and utility meter transponders (ITRON ERT).
– HackRF mode runs HackRF firmware for use with host computer SDR software.
– PPM calibration for more accurate tuning.
– Sleep mode saves power by turning off just the display.
You may also find the Furrtek firmware very interesting!
Your HackRF will continue to function with computer-based SDR software, when you put the PortaPack into ‘HackRF Mode’.
PortaPack is compatible only with the HackRF One. It is not compatible with the earlier HackRF design. If you have an RF shield installed on your HackRF, the PortaPack should fit just fine. Compatibility with the HackRF Blue is experimental. One Blue owner has reported good results with minor mechanical interference between the PortaPack audio capacitors and the baseband header. If your HackRF Blue does not have a baseband header installed, you should have no mechanical problems.
PortaPack requires an external battery. Any USB-connected battery should work, though they vary widely in quality and poorly-designed batteries may inject voltage regulator noise into the radio.
The PortaPack and HackRF One will not replace your handheld ham radio receiver. Receive sensitivity varies from band to band, but will not perform as well as a true ham radio receive
(battery is not includes)
Note: You need to do a simple assembly after receive.
1 x SRD Radio (HackRF only)
1 x Shell
1 x Portapack H2
Specification: 2.4 Inch PortaPack H2 + HackRF One SDR + Metal Shell Kit Software Defined Radio 1MHz-6GHz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.